We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Robert Schoen Sr.
In 1973, Robert Schoen Sr. (Bob) received a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Northern Illinois University and became a Certified Public Accountant. He started his career with KPMG and spent the next several years auditing a variety...
Robert Schoen Jr.
In 1992, Robert Schoen Jr. received a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Finance from Northern Illinois University. Shortly thereafter, he took a full-time position at Schoen & Co., his father’s accounting firm, where he had worked...